Saturday, November 8, 2008

People on the Road - Gaby Carcova

I had the time of my life in Buenos Aires: met some good friends, a couple of good parties, amazing food (alfajores, empanadas, asados, morcillas, dulce de leche, etc), excellent wine, beautiful city, beautiful people and more.

But certainly the biggest discovery was my host, Gaby, that I happened to know because she was a friend of a friend. She has prompted offered me to stay at her place and we ended up becoming very good friends. More than an amazing host (she was giving me books, foods, drinks, a couch, teaching about Argentinean history and geography and more), she is a special person and I will do whatever I can to keep in my life forever.

And by the way, she will be come a very famous screenplay writer.

Gaby, thanks for everything, good luck with your exam and hope to see you soon in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Paris or Singapore. Take care my friend!



No comments: