Saturday, November 8, 2008

River x Boca

After enjoying Uruguay and its amazing beef I was back to Buenos Aires for some fun. The weekend was amazing, with a great party at a friend´s house, dinner with friends on saturday and... River x Boca on Sunday.

This clasico is one of the biggest sport events worldwide and I was lucky enough to be there at the right time and also to know Gaby (my host in Buenos Aires) who got a ticket for me.

So there I went, excited as hell, for the biggest football game in my life. Although the game was not in La Bombonera, it was still an amazing experience, and I was again impressed by the superb Argentinean supporters.

Final result was River 0 x 1 Boca in a very poor game where only Riquelme was able to show why Argentina has one of the best teams in the world.















No comments: